...You...

I'm kissing you, lip to tongue
Mouth to want, bottom to top
Breathing as one, Lick, bite then stop
Repetition as mind wonders
In dreams and thoughts I am not sharing this with you
This moment is void of you
Inconsistently thinking of him
Day dreams and narcissistic thoughts of him
Fragmented so beautifully, I have built my perception
My egotistically rendition of what my soul mate should look, sound and feel like
I have replaced you before you could start
Scenes and plots filtrated to never fit your mold
You never had a chance before you tried out
So please excuse me as I speak his name I don't even know
Gaze into a sunrise of his eyes I've never seen
Horizons built on the sound of his voice
Don't realize the lost in my eyes
The blindness behind my touch
The seeking
Wanting
Mentally replaying years of searching just to be here with you
Someone so simplistically imperfect for me
Nothing and all that I ever wanted
Is you

No comments:

Post a Comment