...Lies...

My mind says touch me
Body seeks intimate conversation on sheetless frames and moon soaked nights
Inner thoughts throbbing so bad that I mentally orgasm
Legs spasms and heart beats
In so deep that im the beginning to your end
Was never your girl, just something more than a friend
The endearing and willingly ear to lend, the answer to your call before you could even press send
The significantly available even though my own heart can't go through this again
And as I sit here with chills my mind continues to spin
Playing in my own hair helps me remember how you feel
How it felt to cum....
So close yet still be so far from being your permanent memory
Reminisce so long that my future walks away with envy
This was not destiny, we were just a now
The definition supplementing casual friends because commitment went out of style
No sense in asking how or why
We made love in the dark by the light of your eyes
We kissed on broken promises that were simply implied
We walked away because our hearts could no longer lie

No comments:

Post a Comment