...Waiting...

Consistently
Touching tangible fabrics of emotions
Feelings sought after broken heart strings play old love songs
The simplicity of attraction
Kissing moments, sharing memories
Starry eyed gazes, perplexed paraphrases because dialogue flutters with the butterflies in your stomach
Lingering moments lead to
Remembering the sensation of your skin felt between my index and thumb
Inhale you and exhale love
Breathing your existence, can't remember days before you
Trace looseleaf rain drops against foggy windows
Rearrange clouds to comfort day dreams
Licking my lips and still taste you
Touching my skin and I still feel you
Closing my eyes but I still see you
Can count on one hand the seconds between each thought about you
Decorating vacant walls of life with hues of change because once again this heart stands whole
Feelings on sleeves, soul baring closed door emotions
Mouth dry with anticipation of words stale dated
I want to confess all that my feelings suggest that the art of how we meet is simply kismet
But my past is relentless
So I wait

No comments:

Post a Comment