...Ur Reason...

And it was passion
Something deep inside me sparked and ignited an old flame long burned out
Overdue cares and concerns weighed heavy on my heart and in my ears as if my heartbeat would suddenly disappear
And I allowed these feelings to overcome my conscious
My want for something tangible and permanent to fixate the void placed within the confinement of my soul laid complacent as if a distant memory
With you, I no longer wept
My somber tears of unredeemed love laid pleasantly in the recess of my past
With you, I was different
No longer a dream upon the horizon of vitalization
I was a long awaited wishing well that quenched your desirable thirst
In the eyes of the patient and praying I was your everlasting want
That force placed in the back of your mind that foreshadowed hurt and pain
The taste of fulfillment that never reached your palate
The sensation of envy conveyed in the eyes of those once your beholder
The beauty in the making of the sunrise filled with whimsical shades of change and perpetual hues of love and dedication
I was your reason
Some how possessed the key to who you ideally wanted to be
I molded your worries
Realigned your courage
And chiseled away your stress
Similar to oxygen, I gave you breath
Inanimately animated your dreams into motion
Defiantly designed a pedestal fit for a King but obtained by his popper
I unknowingly empowered you to have me
I gave you me
Allowed my cloak of determination and strong will to drop and reveal my flaws
My imperfections
I gave you my purity
I gave you my tears
But most importantly
I gave you my trust
Relied on words to nurture my understanding that this would be something different
Permitted you to rewrite my history to some how include you and I
I placed my feelings on a wish
Closed my eyes through tears of confusion and prayed that this would be it
Painted over tainted memories just so I could be whole
Your insight when I was still blind
I became the other half that you were not ready for
Your back bone in the midst of chaos
Because I wanted to be needed
Needed to feel as if my existence was a necessity
And you validated my desire
Ascertained my emotions and created harmony in my shattered understanding of unconditional consistency
Placed my emotions on invisible wave lengths and damaged the esteem of my individuality
Harmonized my feelings with the other women vying for your hand
You shattered all that I had built myself up to be
Broke down the levies
And tore through the guard rails to my heart
You ruptured my mental once plagued with simplistic thoughts of independency
And lavished it with self enthused thoughts of building a dynasty together
You produced this feeling
The picturesque figures of me smiling
My scene replicated into Mona Lisa's, contained with sands of dark brown and reds
Brought to life by the stroke of you hand as if a brush used on canvas
You dictated this experience
The rise and fall of this occasion
Portrayed my feelings on white tinted walls against fragments of a broken heart
You allowed this to happen
When you always knew your intentions
So now I'm sitting here
Removing the memories
The thoughts
The moments
The images
On my wall

No comments:

Post a Comment