...Vulnerable Regret...

Your body’s not by my side
Craving like water to desert air, dry
Tears leak before eyes cry and I lick lips bruised with Passion’s despise
Coldest warmth finds my bed’s unspoken lies
As I remember the way you
Then the way I
And the way we
Felt
Suspended in the apparatus of affection
We shocked ourselves with this forbidden connection
Said the things our hearts suspected but tongues neglected
Too consumed in the pleasure of fear mingled with love’s rejection
Destroyed whispers against skin felt beyond our sense detection
I touched you with forever
Gave you thoughts outside of your mind
At night your mine
And that body you own is shared by more than my eyes
As we make …..
Sweat becomes regret’s disguise
And I still feel
You still feel
This feels so
Real
Breathing, barely
Orgasms screaming, heavy
Tears flood dreams
Carry emotions beyond body heat
Reality is our coldness
Pleased by my boldness?
Loneliness of my ……
Pleasure is never about me
When my tongue craves to feel you
Taste the sadness of this desire
See feelings in the color of real
Have you moaning with chills
This is more
You are more
Nothing more
But a night
And a tear

No comments:

Post a Comment