...Again...

I erased this line
Rewrote it
Erased it
Rewrote it…again
We are here…again
And words can only explain what actions try to

Lost in emotions
Stuck on feelings that disguise themselves as valid
Speaking through the silence
Yelling because nothing will change
And the only thing we achieved is anger that is now bigger than the problem
I didn’t want good bye to be like this
But I envision my tomorrow being so much different
You can’t love where none resides
And you can’t appreciate what you don’t see exist
Write letters on paper just to fill the blame
Go through A-Z and back again just to end up here
Erasing words already lost against breath
Retrieving thoughts that have been given existence
My mistake was going against my hearts resistance to speak its mind
And this time is nothing but the last time all over

Again
I erased the last line and started all over

Again
Felt myself apologizing but I refuse to do that

Again
Maybe its pride but you can’t be the victim…

Again
So I tear words into these tears
Call this sadness meaning and finds it purpose as I cleanse my soul
This is what happens when egos take control

But who will be
The casualty?

No comments:

Post a Comment