...Vulnerable Loneliness...

I need you during cold winters to keep me warm
Tired of ice dipped nights shared with lonely orgasms against my walls
Cotton sheets and imaginary body heat tease me
Causing friction between desires & hands roaming over skin lest the taste of your mouth
I bite lips and admire all the places you should be
Let nudity embrace me with minds like hearts racing
And my hands become
You
Wanting to feel the heat between my thighs
Fingers tread against my valley's rise & dip into the sweetness of my nectar
Heat warmer in places that don’t have faces
Back arched
Legs bent
Fingers moving in
Palms squeezing chest free
As heads fall back and orgasms escape me
Damn…
I need a lover
I want to fill the temporary emotions of another
With passion
With excuses that last until the condom is useless
I want us to last until the morning
Last until I am seeing your face for the first time
This wasn’t about forever
I’m only focused on now
Only focused on how you make my legs tremble as my lips begin to curl
Blow my back out
Making love to me like I’m your girl
Make love to me even though I said no kissing
Mind stuck on memories reminiscing
I remember how we started on the bed
Then hit the floor
Is this all in my head?
Or did you just beg for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment