...Forever...

Give me the night
And I will give you the forever that rest on moonlights that shine against the life of your eyes
You move me
Like swoons that faint against perpetuated heartbeats that wait
I dream contently of the day your love will be my only and one
As we count stars that run into the sun
I touch you
Slowly and assured that this time and space we share is by fate
You are my soul mate with whom my heart is wide open
I dreamt of you before our words were secretly chosen
Destiny has spoken and you are the love I always prayed for
To touch your hand brings tears to my soul
For I never thought that I would get a chance to hold you
Taste your name against my tongues caress
I would walk this Earth alone till death if it meant I could have you after I take my last breath
I could never leave you even if heartache resided in my chest
I will love you long after time fails this test
Apprehensive fears lay to rest as I confess that I more than over love you with want
I need you like daylight needs the sun
And if this means our beginning has just begun
I wish for happily ever after and hope the ending never comes.

5 comments:

  1. *sigh* this has me day dreaming of what i always wished would happen once upon a time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...I was getting visuals as I was reading your poem..and I think I was in tune with the "ocular of your soul"
    It moved me and for that I thank you, shoot where's my writing book..I feel like writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep telling you sis...you are making me a believer in un-conditional L.O.V.E again as best expressed in human form. For our human frality often causes one to mis-use or mis-interpet love or dis-value love. Thus, I honor ya poetic voice...ase' Queen keep writing!

    ReplyDelete