...Cum For Me...

Imagination passed voyeuristic turnstiles
As I watched you, watching me, enjoying you, inside of me
Deep
Long
Slow strokes that leave moans caught in my throat
I’m tingling
As your fingers trace my breast
Nipples beg for your tongue’s caress
Dream colored thighs more than slippery when wet
Fingers tensed in my hair, whispering moans against my neck
As you move deeper
Closer
Let our rhythm do the rest
Arch my back and roll my hips, say your name without request
In and out
Pressing harder
Skin flushed
Dripping sweat
Grabbing sheets in between you removing the nature of our sex
No more teasing
Looked into my eyes as your hands started easing
Between my legs than around my thighs
Kissed my clit so passionately that orgasms started to cry
Hands grip your face, legs trembling, tears fall from my eyes
Skin flushed from steady cumming, gently turns me on my side
Enters slowly
Bites my shoulder
Face in pillow
Now I’m completely bent over
Clutching skin
Moves deeper in
G-spot humming
Can’t tell where he ends or I begin

10 comments:

  1. Wow ... this really got me excited, especially the first 5 lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy Caleiente Mamacita... Passion, sex, love is as vital to living as oxygen is for us to breathe. Your words painted a vivid picture the strokes of your words were effortlessly potent..Please forgive my voyeuristic tendencies I love to watch the blends of chocolate hues bask in lust. #AmazonianBeauties

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is intimacy spun so interestingly. A mere brushstroke could only partially justify this passion. A few favorite lines:

    "Clutching skin
    Moves deeper in
    G-spot humming
    Can’t tell where he ends or I begin"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took us into this passionate encounter and fore-played minds. Sex made raw and sensual- I love the honesty and beauty of this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmhm get it! Maybe you ARE the original #DirtyGirl lmao! Amazingly sensual piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am feeling this so much. As I read it I'm thinking of that special someone that I miss cause work keeps us so far apart. I can't wait to cum for him again. Yes you took us there. I wanna read more. This is a beautiful piece & you are a talented writer. Mz. Army Strong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...umm was getting visuals on this one too...lol not gonna say where this poem took me but as I read the scene changed and each scene was vivid and full of life because of your ridicolous skills with the pen..
    you got skills you make me want to step my game up..I'll get at you when I post

    ReplyDelete
  8. My My My I felt like I was there you definitely describe a love making scene.. Snapping my fingers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. PURE genius! The way u placed such intimacy nd passion into this piece without making it too raunchy. EXCELLENT!

    ReplyDelete