...Love Me...

You were sent to me
Not wrapped in pretty bows or with bells and whistles
No signs that block lettered my name and labeled you mine
You just appeared like a figment of my imagination
And I wanted you
Wanted you so deep that my veins bleed you and my heart beat only to the syllables of your name
Bared my soul the first night you came and our bodies connected as one
From moon to sun and over again
We kissed blessings to the wind and thank God for the orgasms that took over
As toes curled like hair between your fingers
You penetrated me with worries that this is all we would be
Licked me from my ears to the back of my knees
Between my thighs as your tongue found my beat and we shared blue spots over black nights because cumming has never felt like this
And I have never kissed like this
My body has never bent like this
Your deep strokes where rhythm never missed
You spelled “Us” but it never included I
And I closed my eyes like I didn’t know this would be our first and last time
And you
You kissed my wants good bye like condoms

Dressed and left my heart in a state of hunger
This was all that I never wanted
All that I never asked for
But I always asked for you
Not in pretty bows or with bells and whistles
No block letters that spelled my name
Just that this time you came

To love me.

1 comment: