...My Favorite Poet...

He speaks to me in poems
Connecting on stanzas of love as his words seep slow like time
He is my favorite prose
The unexplainable as we link words like kisses on love forgiven skin
We are two broken hearts shattered like shotgun feelings to open mind windows
Held together by the faith that love and poetry still coexist
We speak volumes in silence as pens mate with paper
Make words tremble and climax like scratches on back to sheets that bleed metaphors of the thinkable
Derive from vocabic solitude that he is the half to my whole and I am his complete
His inspiration is the color of my soul
The seemingly endless hues of emotion filled hearts that rain love like tears
This feeling is in every color like auras that radiate suns and moons
He is my muse
The courage behind lack of love words tattooed on bared sleeves because this time will be different
He is my favorite poet

2 comments: