...Last Night...

Last night I kissed you while you dreamed
Hoped to intrude with the sweet taste of my heart so you could remember me at dawn
I kissed you a thousand times and whispered thoughts that lay complacent on my mind
In that space and time you were solely mine and we shared moments
I stopped breathing just so we could breathe as one
And gave you my heart every time your beat took a rest
Last night I laid my head on your chest just so I could hear your soul and I lost myself in you
Eyes closed still could not dim your perfection
As lids flutter, slightly open, your eyes are Love’s reflection
In nocturnal states, bodies mend without sexual connections
Erect in dream, mental orgasms subconscious affection
As you hold me closer and kiss me on my neck and
Hand strums the spine of back as you speak my name’s confession
“Baby….I love you”

Last night I kissed you while you dreamed
Hoped to intrude with the sweet taste of my heart so you could remember me at dawn
I whispered love a thousand times and waited for the moment I could look you in your eyes
And say “I love you too”

No comments:

Post a Comment