...U, Me & A Pen...

This is not a poem
This is me fixated by the content of your body
So entangled I neglect previous lovers as I dwell on the swell of your bottom lip
Taste your meaning under dim lit lights
Drink of your intoxicating red wine thought process that leaves me mentally tingling

Throbbing for clarity as we move beyond sheets to scribes of your dictation
Your words lay before me
Naked
Pleading for the sanity of my tongue against the sway of your frame like finger to pen

We connected nouns and adjectives as sweat grazed our skin
Like heat to flame

Built up infernos as letters whispered my name
Pulsations punctuate when the rise and fall came
Pen stroked harder
You erected words that we dare not speak

As ink penetrate meanings like g-spots soul deep
Hmmm…just like honey
Feeds you the nourishment you seek
Grip notebooks like hair; sugar cane mouth hums you to peak

No comments:

Post a Comment